
The Sweet life of R and R has officially started and so far it is just that...the sweet life. We don't have too much to say other than we are so blessed by the many generosities of those who have supported us.
As for the lack of postings...I can just say that right now it is a higher priority for me to make the house look presentable so when I can sit on the couch and not have to climb over things to get there I will get back to more regular postings. For now just know that we are happy and life is Sweet~
PS. as a side note can you believe that a year ago today I was flying back from my trip to the Mediterranean? How the time flies...
As for the lack of postings...I can just say that right now it is a higher priority for me to make the house look presentable so when I can sit on the couch and not have to climb over things to get there I will get back to more regular postings. For now just know that we are happy and life is Sweet~
PS. as a side note can you believe that a year ago today I was flying back from my trip to the Mediterranean? How the time flies...
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you, Rach! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop on everything! Good luck with settling in to your place and your newlywed life! So much fuN!
Congratulations! Glad that you are doing well!
Post a Comment