Yes for anyone who follows my blog I am still alive.
Life has gotten really busy and seems to be flying right past me, but what a wonderful time it has been. Planning and planning and moving and renting out the house and...I could go on and on about all that has been going on. Instead I am going to just say that it has been so much fun and I am having a wonderful time.
I look forward to seeing many family and friends in the upcoming weeks!
3 comments:
Hey Rachel! I am so bummed cause I won't be able to come to your reception in Cedar. My niece is getting married that day in Nevada. I was really hoping to see you!
Michelle
LOVE YOUR BLOG...
So much to do! Sorry I missed your shower yesterday. I'm sure you had a great time with all the ladies here in Utah. So, it sounds like you are renting out your house? Where will you be moving to? I am going to be in Vegas for the weekend of your reception in Cedar...SOOOOO I am going to have to figure something else out so I can meet your man!
Post a Comment