After...
They taste so YUMMY! Also if anyone is interested here is the recipe I found on ehow.com for the whipped cream frosting.
Whipped Cream Frosting
8 oz cream cheese (reduced fat)
1/2 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond extract
2 cup heavy whipping cream
Beat cream cheese and powedered sugar until smooth
add vanilla & almond extract and beat on medium speed
add heavy whipping cream and continue beating until stiff peaks form
5 comments:
Those are SUPER cute! Thanks for posting the recipe and instructions!! Maybe these are the cupcakes I will use for birthday #2! :) ha ha.
They look so good! Can you post the recipe for the cupcakes too?
Rachel, you are amazing! I love what you have done with your home. I knew from the first time I saw you that you must be someone special, and you haven't changed that opinion. loves, susan
you are amazing! I love what you have done in your home. But, then, the first time I saw you with Rusty I knew you must be someone special and that opinion hasn't changed. I love getting to know you.
FUN! In Joey's words: "I want fum!"
Post a Comment