Look Good, Smell Good
Cleanliness is the key to act like a good lady. It helps exude your vivacity. Shower regularly and groom or stylize your hair before going out. Wear a sweet smelling perfume or deodorant. Do not apply strong perfumes that may have a repulsive odor. Applying make up is not mandatory. If at all you wear make up, make sure that you apply a modest amount, just to highlight your facial features.
...Another quote that I found that I really liked. Doesn't necessarily go with smelling good, or having your hair groomed...but I liked it and couldn't wait to share it.
A dress should be tight enough to show you're a woman, but loose enough to show you're a lady.
**Tip 3**
Look good (hair) & smell good (perfume)
1 comment:
I love these! Keep 'em coming! I need to start working on the walking thing. I have gotten out of the habit of gliding.
Post a Comment