Well...my last post was titled time flies. And as a matter of fact it does! Seems like I just posted that and in reality it was over a month ago!!
OK so let me see if I can catch up - a little
I love Christmas and the Christmas season, all of the lights and decorations, the music and spending time with family and friends. But mostly I love the way that everyone seems to turn their hearts outward instead of inward. There are so many people and so many things that we can do all year and it seems as though our society makes it easy to ignore that all year long until December and then we try really really hard to catch up on being kind to our fellow men. But either way I love December for all that it is.
I don't normally set New Years Resolutions - mainly because I know they will not get done. I generally set goals as needed all year long instead. But since it is so close to the beginning of the year I am going set a goal ~ not to be confused with a resolution :-)
As I was thinking about the wonderful feeling of December and how wonderful it feels, I was thinking that I would set a goal to keep the "fire" of December alive all year long. I would love to have anyone reading this to try the same. Try to constantly be thinking of others and what we can do to make them happy. To keep the outward thinking and shed the inward. As I go throughout the year I will try to touch back on this topic and let you know how things are going. In the meantime Matthew 25:40 - And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for your post today. I very much needed that reminder.
Post a Comment