OK so 2009 has been interesting so far...2 complaints is all.
1 - On Monday morning I tried to make a deposit in the bank...the ATM froze and wouldn't let me complete the deposit or get my card back. After calling the 800 number I had to cancel all ATM cards since there was one in the machine with my pin number all keyed in. Now I am still trying to find time to make it to the bank to complete my deposit.
2 - This morning as I was leaving for work I walked into the garage and the ceiling (below the upstairs bathroom) was leaking and dripped right on my head. Good thing I have a cousin who is a general contractor and he is on his way over this morning to check it out!
...I am done now~
1 comment:
Thanks for your sweet comment. We definitely have to get back on track for getting together. Things have definitely settled down. I'll send you an email at work.
Post a Comment