Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ejection Seat Installation needed!!

I came to the realization this morning that I need to have an ejection seat installed in my couch. I am not sure how many of you out there suffer with the same problem that I do but I can’t come up with another option that would get me up and to bed at a decent hour.

I give full blame to the Olympics! When they are not on I am good about going to bed and getting the rest that I need in order to refresh myself and be productive at work and in life through the next day (that is unless I am working on another project or something). I am so mesmerized with what is happening on screen halfway around the world that I am trying to remember if I even ate dinner last night!

I am just wondering if anyone else out there might be interested in helping invent an ejection seat that could be set to eject when you need to go to bed. ***Maybe we could even find a way to make is shut off the TV, the lights, do the dishes, mop the floor, fold the laundry and tuck you in bed…see where I am going with this?*** Oh, the possibilities are endless!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I am soooo into the Olympics too! I totally hear ya. I sit here looking at the dirty dishes and the floor that really needs vacuuming... But hey - i just watched Mickael Phelps make the history books - that is amazing. I am so corny! I get so teary eyed at all of these things!

Stacy Householder said...

Oh my gosh, you totally made me laugh!! :) hahaha I feel that way too. I think you should get TIVO!! That's why they INVENTED TIVO!!! :) Then you can go to bed whenever you want or need to and watch it when you have more time, PLUS you get to fast forward all the commercials and such! :)

Love you! :)

Michelle Simmons said...

I have Tivo and I still don't use it for the Olympics. It is like a drug that I can't get enough of. I swear the Olympics are better than Fudge Ripple Ice Cream. But I can't seem to turn it off and go to bed. I will be more than happy to start designing the ejection seat with you.