Not in bad shape at all...but I am still working on updating this bedroom set to black.
The yellow rose will soon be vanished and replaced with what I have imagined for sometime now.
The handles weren't bad for their day, and they have served many years...but I personally think that they are a little too ornate for my tase.
After a month (ok, maybe 2 months) I have finally finished and am so so so pleased with the end result. I think the only thing I would change about the end is the fact that know I know about wood putty and that it would hide a few holes that I patched. Oh, well...when I found out I only had one more coat of paint to go.
Now, if I can just find the time to finish the last dresser and the mirror that sits on top of it, I will have successfully finished the entire set!! Can't wait for that day. Maybe in another year I will have it all completed. Until then, on to my next project.






No comments:
Post a Comment