There isn't anything wrong with them. However, when I started working on it this morning I pulled the sticker off of the back that said it was from 1986. That is the only thing that I had against them. That is that they look like 1986. And that we have a grey bedroom set. It just doesn't go with the dark brown and yellow flowers.
After a little work this is now what the nightstand (yes only one...not enough hours in the day to do more than one) looks like.
So much better in my opinion. A much more modern look, and it will go well with the grey, or any color for that matter...nothing wrong with a nice classy black.
Now...let's see, I have another nightstand, a headboard, a chest of draws with a matching mirror on top and a dresser. I am going to need many more Saturdays to accomplish the whole set. But one down and 5 more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment