We currently have 18 tomatoes, and over a dozen blossoms. One of the tomatoes is finally starting so show color other than green. I have contemplated trying fried green tomatoes, but I have been holding out hoping that they will turn red.
We have had a rough time with the cucumbers. There was a freeze around Thanksgiving, and I am not sure this plant every fully jumped back. We have one plant left and as of today it has 3 cucumbers on it. There have been other cucumbers before these...but they didn't make it. Hopefully these 3 will.
I went out to water today and for the first time I found a flower on the strawberry plants. Make it 3 flowers I found today, YEAH! The plants still look very healthy we just haven't had any flowers until today. Super happy about that!
1 comment:
I've noticed that my winter garden tends go pretty slow, especially when it's colder. Hope you cover it with the freeze warning! I can't believe your tomatoes are looking so healthy in December!
Post a Comment