Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last 10 Years...

So I was at lunch today and someone mentioned to think about what you have done in the last 10 years and try and imagine what the next 10 years will bring. So...here is a short list of things that I can think of that I have done.

1- Moved to Arizona
2- Had 33 different roommates {currently looking to fill an open room with the 34th} only 7 of them I don't know how to contact
3- Lived in 8 different places in AZ
4- Moved to Utah and Back to AZ
5- Received my Endowments
6- Attended at least 12 different Temples
7- Started exercising on a regular basis
8- Bought a house
9- Bought a new car
10- Visited Europe 3 times
11- Travelled to New Zealand
12- Travelled to Mexico
13- Travelled to the East Coast 5 times (I think)
14- Jumped out of an airplane at 13,000 feet two times
15- Served as Relief Society President
16- Served as Stake Relief Society Secretary
17- Served as Young Women's Secretary
18- Taught Temple Prep for 2 years
19- Spoke in Stake Conference
20- Ran in 3 separate 5K's (I think...could be 4 of them)
21- Ran a 10K
22- Had 4 different jobs
23- Comforted a friend at a siblings funeral
24- Found an armful of lasting friends!
25- Had a personal trainer for a year

That is where I am going to stop the list now that I have put them on a list I feel like I might need to go and take a nap?!?!

Anyway just food for thought today. Have a GREAT one!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very impressive...You make it all sound so darn easy! :)