Well…after almost a year in my new ward I said goodbye to my VT District Supervisor calling this week. Lucky for me I get to hang on to the activities committee calling – who doesn’t like to plan fun times??
Anyway this week I was sustained as the Young Women’s Secretary. I have been told for years by those who know me that I should be in the Young Women’s program. I guess now we will get to see if they were right. So far I have only attended one meeting because my parents were in town for the weekend. But I am sure that in no time I will be fully submerged in the calling.
4 comments:
I just got released as the YWs secretary this Sunday. I have a bunch of websites with great ideas on them. If you are interested I will forward them to you. You will be great working with the girls.
I would love that calling. I hope you can enjoy the calling. Sounds like so much fun!
Yay for YW! I'm in YW too and it has by far been my favorite calling. You'll be able to offer them so many good insights into the gospel! :)
You will be wonderful, just like you were when you WERE in Young Women yourself.
Post a Comment