OK, so I will admit I have a bit of a problem. I have such a desire to see the world that I have so many travel emails that I get each week. I open each email and review all of the great deals each Wednesday when the emails arrive. Well...since I passed on such a great find a little while ago I thought I would pass on another one that I have discovered.
It is http://www.ticketsnow.com/ it came on the end of one of my emails a couple of weeks ago. You can get relatively cheap tickets for concerts, sporting events, plays, etc... Since finding this I can now see that paying the $45 for a ticket for an occasional sporting event is for the birds. Check it and see what you can find. I can go to an NBA game where I live for $6!!
1 comment:
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know about it!
Post a Comment