Friday, February 27, 2009

Passing on a great find


So I have always been under the impression that if you find a good deal that you tell people, so that they can enjoy what you have discovered. Today I wanted to tell you about this amazing face powder that I have found. Rare Essentials Blemish Therapy (I bought it at Ulta).
It is not necessarily the cheapest powder that you can get but let me tell you about the wonders that it does. I bought it about 3 1/2 months ago, I had plans for the weekend and wanted to look my best. I woke up on Thursday and had a 3rd eye in the middle of my cheek (aka a large blemish!). I was extremely distraught and needed to find out how to get rid of it fast. When I got to work I was telling one of my co-workers about it and she suggested that on my way home I stop at Ulta and pick this powder up. I did and started applying it to the blemish as soon as I got home. Surprisingly it took a very small amount of powder and I could see that this one container was going to last me some time. Anyway I took the powder with me everywhere on Friday (basically that means work). I applied the powder every couple of hours and to my great surprise the blemish went away in less than 24 hours! It was like a miracle and I have since used this on occasion and the results hold true. I can't figure out what the special ingredient is that makes the blemish "change its mind" and go away, but I am thinking that it is sulfur.
Anyway I just wanted to share that tid bit of information with you so if you happen to have something come up you too might be able to run to Ulta and pick some up. Also...I really think that this container will last me at least a year if not two.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, I need to get me some of that! So, what is Ulta? Is is only in Phx?

Michelle Simmons said...

Thanks for the great tip. I'm gonna invest in some of that stuff.

M*A*L said...

hey girl,

thanks for your advice! i took it and soon I will be meeting my brother.

i will definately have to try this stuff. I love Ulta and Sephora!! it's like a dream come true! if only it was in my house tho.

How are ya? how's life? hope to hear from ya soon!