Monday, November 10, 2008

"My" Mill & Mix...gone~

I was sitting at my house yesterday morning enjoying the quiet Sunday morning when I got a phone call from Harvey. He is the gentleman who I was purchasing the Mill & Mix from. My parents were going to pick it up on Friday on their way to Idaho for the weekend. The first thing he said after hello was that I wasn't going to like what he had to tell me. He said that his daughter had wanted the Mill & Mix and he had already taken it off the internet and taken it over to her house. My first thought was I couldn't believe that he didn't check with her first then I told him it was alright since it was his daughter.

Now lets just hope he really has a daughter and I am not just missing out on it since I live in another state and couldn't get there to pick it up within a day or two.

So the search continues...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That totally stinks! I am sorry!